Skin problem
I'm suffering from some skin problems last 4 months... It's some kind off red knot.. They come and go...Dr suggest me biopsy... Nd some other test...I don't know what I do..
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Please consult Dr. O. P. Gangwani
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?