Skin Problem
I am having white layers on scalp for long time. There were two patches. I had allopathic consultation earlier but it never worked, situation was worsened. I visited one ayurveda doctor, one of the patch got removed completely by following his medications. But I still have a big patch and it causes itching time and again. I am also facing hair loss problem and it is too bad. Can anyone please help or suggest. Attached is the image of the spot where I am having problem.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Diagnosing your problem from these pictures is little difficult but it seems that you may have seborrheic dermatitis or scalp psoriasis. Examining you properly and what treatment you have taken is important to know. As far hair fall is concerned, it looks like male pattern hair loss started on vertex area. You need long term treatment to control it and maintain the same. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for genuine information and treatment as lot of quacks and advertisements will promise you quick fixes which will waste your money. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com