Skin problem
I am 21 year old and I have skin problem I got redness,itching,burning,heat and pain over that part after that it's become brown patches over there I consult homeopath they told me its create due to dust and you have dust allergy.is this cure completely from homeopathy medicine.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Namrata Surati
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Surat

Hello, Yes urticaria can be cured completely with Homoeopathy. It is an allergic disease,  usually occur due to food or dust allergy.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
Hallo Dad Ur problem is out burst of internal disease conditions. So for your good health you may contact Dr A. K.Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment at the earliest.