Skin itch exposure 2 cold
Hello Doctor, for the past few months I have noticed that whenever my skin is exposed to cold(even after application of a moisturiser) I get severe itch. Even if I don't itch it, I get red skin bumps which look similar to ant bites and the itch is severe. The itch there sometimes even if the skin is covered with clothes...even through jeans sometimes. The itch is typically on hands, legs, thighs and sometimes side of the face. The itch stops the moment am back to room temperature. Would like to know if I should go in for a specific health check or is it just a skin disorder.

Hello.well it seems like you have a very dry skin as you seem to have itching when you have been exposed to cold air....well need not worry...fow the dry skin I suggest you to use a mix of coconut oil and paraffin oil in 1:10 parts and apply twice a day for atleast a month and see the difference....thank you