Skin problem
Hi sir, my wife is facing skin problems. She is taking medicine but it is not working. I not able to understand what the exact problem. Do the needful ASAP.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A certain thing makes me wonder if wart is also a possibility besides eczematous changes which will need a different treatment, it can be confirmed on physical examination, so meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?