Skin problem
Hi I have these black marks on my body when I have relaished 2 months back , And have I have been getting rashes in groin It's been around since six months It keeps apperning

Greetings. There can be few medical conditions associated with darkening of the lips and should be ruled out by meeting a Dermatologist. The information provided is limited. A thorough history and clinical examination will be helpful. A photograph will add in obtaining better recommendations.
Any fungal condition should be ruled out or it could be due to friction.
Avoid Self Medications.