Skin problem
Hi, I have skin allergy such as called as vintingo. There are white spots around my lips, hand, legs and joints. I have taken ayverdic medicines and English medicines for past 5 years. But still it was spreading all over the body. Now am 22 old. Please let me know how to cure this problem.
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You'll need oral medications at the earliest if it's spreading to control the spread. Please send me your snaps on private follow up chat. I could possibly send you details of doctor you could meet in Chennai. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?