Skin problem

Hi , I am facing skin problem started with chest & scalp ( red patches with white scale or dead skin over it ) . it spreded all over the scalp & increasing on chest area. Also back side of the ears & now on cheeks , eye brows & sides of lips. Earlier this condition was periodic but now its been a month. Any tests ?
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
Blood test 1. Hemoglobin and CBC 2. Serum Calcium 3. Vit D3 levels. Send pictures to help you better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?