Skin Problem
Hi doctor, i got a mark on my face 4 months ago without any reason. I thought its just a mark I'll go away in 1-2 days. But still I'm suffering from this. My friends are telling that it is becoming darker and that spot is becoming dry. I tried many creams and face wash, But it is nit going. Please suggest something. Ty

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. I am sorry, I need to see the mark before I could suggest anything substantiative. We need to know the cause for the mark to treat it appropriately. Don't worry, see a qualified dermatologist. Let me know if you need any assistance further in this regard. Take care