Skin problem
Hi doctor. I am facing some unknown problem in my penis area. I have got some hard boils near my balls n in penis. Where I feel insecure. Can yu suggest me any specific specialist r cure for that please.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult a dermatologist for examination, may be warts, or cyst or may be some infection, treatment will differ according to diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?