Skin Problem
Hi am @ 41 and facing aches at around personal area after scrubbing with cloth skin burn and getting inflated and rashes take places...facing this since last 5 days pls suggest...
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You might ne suffering from fungal infection of that region.Please consult qualified dermatologist and get the condition diagnosed first before using any treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.