Skin problem

Help me to give medicine or way to cure my skin problem.....I got suddenly a wound mark looking alike on my leg which hasn't got any progress from last 6 months....check pics
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
This is a non specific presentation and can be discussed better during a consultation. Meet a Dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. It also depends on the duration of the complaints. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
It could be an eczema or a fungal infection that can be confirmed during a consultation and needs to be treated appropriately.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?