Skin Problem
Hello Dr! I seem to have some dots in my arms, back of my shoulder, chest and at my most likely the places which exposed to Sun. One of my cousin who is Nurse she said this might be Sun allergy. I bath twice a day. Is it any fungal disease or Sun allergy? Suggest some ointment accordingly for permanent cure. Thx!

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you Dr MK Agarwala