Skin problem
Hello Doctor I got rashes all over the body and it is causing severe itching. I also got fever last night. Which medicine is best suited for me.
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You seem to have symptoms of acute urticaria. This may require co treatment with anti biotics and anti histaminic drugs since you had fever also and any infection can trigger urticaria. It's rather wise to see a dermatologist in your city since it's not legal to prescribe on this forum that too without examining you. Also in case you develop swelling of face or lips or around eyes or of hands etc, u must immediately see a dermatologist. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?