Skin problem face
If i take 1 vitamin E capsule in a day everything seems to be fine but on the next day when I take my second dose i e 1 vitamin E capsule I get pimples on my forehead and cheeks .pls help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.  Your acne may not be related to Vitamin E supplementation but Vitamin B 12, Kindly see a qualified Dermatologist.