Dotor i am suffering with skin rashes.when i scratch on hand it slightly swell and itch I consulted doctors since 2 Years At present my blood reports ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS COUNT :396 Sir please give perfect medicine and what to eat and what not to eat ( pure vegetarian ) Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on SKIN PROBLEM

​​Thanks for the query. ​​Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria is the medical terminology and needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. Based on​​ your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria. These conditions have a strong ​​relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologis​​t will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry. Absolute eosinophil count has to be interpreted with total leukocyte counts. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period,its advisable to wean the treatment. Now a days modern treatment options also exists which requires once a month treatment. Hope it helps. You can read more about this condition from this reliable link