Skin Problem

Doctor, Iam having my CA coaching all day long so i have to spend the whole day in lectures with only one minor break. So i dont get any time to wash my face even once in the whole day as a result my skin tans and lot much of oil bothers me on my face. What should i do for this?

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin Problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
use cleansers and toners on oily parts..choose moisturizer which is non acnegenic and devoid of petroleum...consult dermatologist they will do the needful
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Oily skin is the result of genetically determined hormonal changes in your body, and you simply cannot control hormones topically. The hormones responsible for oily skin are called androgens—the male hormones—and they are present in both men and women.
Androgens stimulate healthy oil production, and while that truly has benefit for your skin, it is a problem when androgens stimulate too much oil to be produced! When too much oil is produced, the pores become larger to accommodate the excess oil production. Excess androgens can also cause the pore lining to thicken, which blocks oil from getting out of the pore, and that can result in blackheads and white bumps.
Kindly consult Dermatologist...