Skin problem and swat problem I loconfid
I have bad breath and sweating under arms problem so I need to consult the doctor
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For bad breath u need to consult dentist. For sweat contacts dermatologist or consult paid online wd me .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.