Skin proble in bum

I have skin problem in my bum from last 1 year . i consulted with some skin expert they said it is fungal infection i taken medicine but after some time itching starts here so i want some research institute or best skin expert in india so i will consult here ....... thank you
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin proble in bum

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Don't worry, I don't think you'll need a research institute for diagnosis of your problem. However please meet a dermatologist who's qualified and can give you sufficient time to examine your disease. Also get a fungal scraping done and examined under koh mount - if the dermatologist feels this is needed. You could be having fungal infection or non infective conditions like sebopsoriasis both of which can be recurrent . hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?