Skin probl
Hi, I have large pores on my cheeks ,how should I get rid of it.Plus my skin is also very oily.What should I do so as to control the oilyness in my skin and my second problem is I have oily scalp ,my hair gets oily from the front and is dry from the back ,what should be done to control it.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

You are having seborrhoea. Avoid using hair oil, shampoo your hair daily. Use ketaconazole 2% shampoo 2-3 days a week, and any of your routine shampoo rest of the days. For open pores, send an image of the affected area for better consultation.