Skin pigmentation on face
My mother has developed skin pigmentation(jhaiyan) on her face on the cheek bones and extending to cheeks since 5-6 years. i am attaching photos of it. Please tell me what can i do to help her out.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Prajapati
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

This type of pigmentation are very resistant to treatment. Use sunscreen  and antioxidants regularly. And you can also use some depigmenting creams, but strictly after dermatologist's advice. Because they are very harmful if used without supervision..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?