Skin pigmentation melasma
I have pigmentation since from last 6 yes. Pls suggest permanent solution or any ayurveda treatment.skin getting dark patches on nose and chick

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Sir, thanks for writing in. This is happening due to imbalance of hormones and increased production of melanin. We have self made ayurvedic tablets to cure this. These tablets reduce production of melanin at the melasma site and make it lighter. Kindly visit our clinic or opt for courier delivery option. For further assistance, kindly contact on my cell no. 9270777731 Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell : 9270777731