Skin penis glans mark

I masterbated since 5 years almost daily but 3 months ago I found a mark on my penis I am really worried about it I visited dermatologist he said not to worry about it and prescribe tacroz forte and antibiotic but the problem is still the same no change in colour please suggest me how to get rid of this mark
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin penis glans mark

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
17 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Sexologist
Its great u r under management, have faith in ur Dr. Just follow him.
Do engage in Healthier habits of health and fitness nourish well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?