Skin peeling advise
Hello doctor... I have pigmentation problem on my legs. I applied demelan on doctor's advise.. but didnt get results... can i go for skin peeling... is it beneficial?? Is there any harm?? Pls suggest

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. You can consider chemical peels but i believe you can get this treated even without the peels, Chemical peels are not harmful if done under the supervision of a Dermatologist who is well trained and performs them regularly. Wax folliculitis is a trouble some issue who wax regularly. You can consider laser hair removal for the same. Understand the procedure, merits and demerits and expected results before chosing any. All the best.