Skin  rash
I have some rash in my lower abdomen and lower waist.. Whenever i wore jeans or underwear this rash become more reddish.. Please give me a solution
166 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
You should take an appointment for further discussion and management of your problems instead of asking questions. You should know that no medicines can be advised without seeing the patient. If you wish to consult, please call me on 9433064002.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.