Skin loosening
Hi m 26 yr old female and unmarried. I feel my face skin is loosing vry much. I need tightness treatment fr dis. And i dnt hv hormonal or ny other health issue. Though m suspect of spondylitis arthritis as my hlab27 test came positive. M luking fr a gud doctor fr dis. M duing theatre also so dat needs a gud skin. Bt as m student belongs to middle class family i cant afford high fees of doctor. So pls guide and help me.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Himanshu Gupta
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You may consult me in person @ Tagore hospital FC block, Tagore garden extension Wed Fri 6:30 - 7 pm
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?