Skin lighting cream

Please tell me best cream for my pimples and dark spot problem.. And tell me best lighting and whitening cream for me..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must user a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. If you have pits and scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Sorry this forum does not permit me to prescribe medications without examining you. Hope this helps. Warm regards.