Skin itching
On leg . Itching and small small pimple from that lite water is coming . after dry if you itch it's like powder type coming , can u help me out on this

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that itching and rashes could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. Most likely you make have an ezcema / follicular infection .I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes you have or Meet a qualified dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps .