Skin itching
I m krupali I am suffering from severe itchiness in whole body from past 1 week and whole rashes comes up if I don't itch that it starts burning than forcefully I have itch that area and due to which I m unable to sleep can u recommend some medicine or atleast let me know the cause of this severe itchiness . Thanks Krupali
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Fungal infection.. Also called jock itch, when occurs in groin.. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds..It's mostly circular or round in appearance.. May be red or black in colour.. Treatment depending on the type and severity.. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it..As it has to be differentiated from eczema, bacterial and viral infection, doctor need to see to confirm the diagnosis..So, meet me in my clinic or do direct online consultation by sending photos for detailed information and medicine for treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.