Skin itching
Hi doctor , I am suffering from itch on my chest it looks like ant or mosquito bites and its spreading slowly. It started with 2 red spots that I noticed 2 days ago. Now there are many . there are no mosquito's ant's in my house . i have not changed my soap or haven't used any new product. pls provide me some tablet or ointment .

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It is very difficult to diagnose the condition from your description as many skin conditions will look as red spots. It is important to take relevant history and examine you before prescribing any medication. Please consult a dermatologist for proper treatment. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com