Skin issues
My under skin of moustache ,beards and eyebrow is realising dry skins also my scalp too from last 5-6months . getting worried pl suggest.

This may he seborrheic dermatitis. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hi Could be seborrhoeic dermatitis but need details and photographs to correctly identify it.
consult a dermatologist for detail prescription
avoid using hair oil
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing skin flaking... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.