Skin issues

Hi Dr., I undergone through VIRECHAN treatment. After VIRECHAN i noticed drastic changes in my skin tone & skin issues. (I was facing skin darkning, dullness, lots of pimples, patches, itching etc.) I noticed my skin issues started appearing back after 1 month, I visited the doctor for my skin issues (itching, pimples, patches on face & skin, dull & dark skin etc.) and from last 4 months doctor is treating me for the same. It seems the medicines are for blood purification. I want to know idealy how long it will take for blood purification?? Is this doctor treating me in correct way? or some other medicins are also required ? waiting for your valuable feedback. :) Regards, Om.

Doctor Answers (3) on Skin issues

Skin Problems take long time to cure , so don worry. Please follow doctors advice , dos ,donts. Some times 3 to 5 sittings of virechana ( 1 virechna once in 6 months) to cure it along with medication.
In virechan procedure if there is samyak shudhi and then followed by proper sansarjan kram then there is no complication For blood purification take proper diet proper sleep fix food timing Dincharya Rutucharya and proper medicine
Dr. Santosh Bhor Pune | Ayurveda
Virechan is the best treatment for pimples provided it is due to pitta dominance , for kapha dominance vamana is the choice . Skin problems are very sensitive to dietary habits , follow it strictly for six months after relief . Normally three to six months of treatment should give relief.