Hi dr i have skin rashes

I got it on last February and I met doctors they gave me some treatment. At that time I got solution but after some days I got the same and this is happed twice in the last 8 months and now I got it again. Will tell me the permanent solution for this . thank you in advance.

Hi, the underlying cause of the skin rash should be evaluated for proper treatment. Skin rashes can occur from a variety of factors, including infections, heat, allergens, immune system disorders and medications. One of the most common skin disorders that causes a rash is atopic dermatitis , also known as eczema. Atopic dermatitis is an ongoing (chronic) condition that causes itchy, inflamed skin. Most often it appears as patches on the face, neck, trunk or limbs. It tends to flare up periodically and then subside for a time. At-home interventions, such as avoiding harsher soaps and detergents or other irritants and applying creams or lotions, can lessen symptoms or reduce the risk of flare-ups. Medicated creams or ointments also can lessen symptoms. Consult Dermatologist...