Skin issue
My face is always full of rashes. When I am out in the sun My face is full of rash and red... Dust also coz the same... I have tried a lot of things but nothing has helped...

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. First prevention. Avoid trigger factors. Use a good physical sunscreen like Sun stop 19. Also avoid dusty areas/ keep your face covered. Oral anti histamine tablet may be taken during such episodes. If you have persistent erythema and swelling you'll need TCS cream under prescription of a dermatologist. Hope this helps.