Skin issue
I had used cosmolite cream 45 days on my face. After that my skin got black and very sensitive. Now a days not a single medicine is working on my face. I visited to dermatologist, she told me that I have to take 8 sittings on my face.after that my skin colour will get fair.is this treatment is good for my skin or not.is there is any side effect after doing this treatment.please give me a proper resolution.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. The medication that you have used for 45 days is good enough provided it was used for the indication it should be. After that you should have been on maintenance therapy with some other creams. I believe it was under the supervision of a Dermatologist. You should probably repair the damage of your skin on the face and wait for few more months before getting the lasers.
Meet a good Dermatologist in your city and it should be of immense help.