Skin is flaky
I have acne problem. Using dermadew acne soap for 10 days. Retino a cream for 4 days . My skin is oily type. Now my skin around mouth and nose is very dry and starts flaking. My face has burning sensation after bath and face wash. I stopped using retino a cream for 2 days. Pl help me

Hi thanks for the query..retino has to be used in a very small quantity and very gently spread across the skin.do not massage or rub the area.meet a dermatologist to help you manage your skin issue.
meet a dermatologist

Dry flaking skin around nose Itchy scrotum dry flaky skin Dry flaky skin on lower legs