Skin Irritation

Sir I have been suffering from critical prblm from last 1year. It's started with massive irritation then it makes a dark round spot like a ring wormb. Thn makes dark black sport n countue itching. Many doctors I hv been consulted but untill I take take the medicine it's under controlled nd whn I cmplt n stopped medication it's come back again. And infected in my various parts of body. I m confused now where should go what should I do to get well.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Irritation

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?