Skin Irritation

Sir I have been suffering from critical prblm from last 1year. It's started with massive irritation then it makes a dark round spot like a ring wormb. Thn makes dark black sport n countue itching. Many doctors I hv been consulted but untill I take take the medicine it's under controlled nd whn I cmplt n stopped medication it's come back again. And infected in my various parts of body. I m confused now where should go what should I do to get well.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Irritation

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you