Skin irritation
My mother is having a one skin condition from last 2 or 3 years,she is having carbuncle on her legs and itching on her whole body,she have already taken a treatment but no any solution plz tell what exact it is,I have send an attachment so u can diagnose the condition.

Is she diabetic ? Or taking any other medicines for any other medical condition ? How's her immune status ? Does she keep on having fever or infections every now and then ? Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to her accordingly. Needs to do a few blood tests.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
It's bacterial growth causing this hair follicle infection..it will go with medicine.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation