Skin irritation
Known as fungi/ringworm Infected on my body and face now my face has become so red.. Been suffering from 2yrs
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi consult good dermatologist they will examine the patches and do the can use practo to find best doctors in your city regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?