Skin irritation
I have developed allergic reaction to metals due to vitamin deficiency (D3, B12). I am on medication for the same. I recently used dishwash soap and have developed similar itching as before. Any suggestions for improvement in my case?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. You seem to have allergic contact dermatitis. But I wouldn't say that this is due to vitamin deficiency. However contact with soaps and detergents worsens hand eczema and you must minimize contact with the same, and use gloves instead while doing house hold chores. Use Vaseline jelly time and again to keep hands moist. Hope this helps. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you