Skin irritation
Hi, my wife has developed skin irritation on the inside of her thighs.. It has turned into black patches n it's itchy. She tried quadraderm cream n it seems to be controlling it but not sure of the right procedure. Kindly suggest diagnosis.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Please do not use quadriderm. Is the most in scientific invention ever made in field of creams. Your wife may be having tinea infection or even probably erythrasma or even just frictional dermatitis. Why don't you see a dermatologist instead of self medicating. That would solve your problem. Or send pics to me on private chat. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.