Skin irritation
All of sudden in a day I get some swollen spots on my face like mosquito bites and it goes also after sometime. What can be the reason for this as I don't apply anything to my skin.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing urticaria rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You could be having Urticaria. Needs a detailed evaluation. Provide with photos if possible. It is absolutely treatable and can be brought under control. No need to worry
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Can be urticaria.Need to the duration and triggering factors for it proper management.
go for online consultation
can take allergra 120mg once or twice daily till u go for consultation