Skin infection

I have rashes on my penis..i am unable open skin..its itching and there is white semi fluid near penis head..which type of doctor i will consult.. thanks
views-icons 14 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest dermatologist they will examine your genitalia clinically and help you further depending upon the clinical findings Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?