Skin infection

I have got some black patches on skin. Sometimes it itches sometimes it don't. What type of skin infection is this and i should consult which doctor.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you need to visit a dermatologist for this problem. it could be a infection, allergy or lichen. it needs to be checked out. regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?