Skin infection
I don't know what exactly is this skin infection called. whenever I consult a doctor they give tablets and improves and then again starts due to high temp or sweating...
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It appears like a fungal infection. It recurs due to humidity and perspiration. Use cotton clothes. Use dusting powder frequently. It requires a proper, continuous and regular treatment to clear it completely.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?