Skin Infection
I'm having some skin infection which never ends, when I use some medicine it becomes normal for only sometime but then it again turned itchy. Now their are some visible change in skin color.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Please note: 1. Insufficient information provided - Skin infection is a very broad term 2. What kind of infection do you mean - fungal / bacterial or are you talking of some form of allergy 3. Kindly see a qualified dermatologist near you for detailed evaluation and treatment. 4. You could  send snaps of the lesions on follow up chat and for further queries. Warm regards.