Skin infection

I am suffering from skin infection called ring worms from 5 month in my different body parts .Sometimes when I had my medicine called flucanozole tablet and candid powder then it went off but if I skip again it get penetrates in nearby areas and causes lots of itching .Please suggest me what should I do get rid of this problem permanently from this infection and its marks.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.