Skin infection
Hi doctor I am having skin infections in my underwear area alond large area ...I.took many prescription but it gives result but after that time I will unable to visit my doctor.. And this problems is very bug now .. It started 2 years back... Suggest me some good solutions...
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hello This seems to be a superficial fungal infection affecting your buttocks and perianal area.This infection is notoriously recurrent in nature so do complete the whole course of therapy. Start applying a topical antifungal (Sertaconazole),locally twice daily.Any good brand,Onabet by Glenmark or Sertacide by Cipla can be used.In addition,start a course of Oral Terbinafine 250 mg once daily post meals for 14 days.Take Tab Levocetrizine 5 mg at night in case these lesions are itchy. Hope this helps. Dr.SanchitTalwar MD (Skin & VD) CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST Dr.Talwar's Skin,Laser & Hair Clinic,Chandigarh.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?