cardiologist-icon
Skin infection
Had bipass surgery 10 years back. Now once in a while small boils appear on operated area resulting in puss flow. What is the solution for this. Puss smells very bad and once medication is done it dries off fully. After a month or two new boil appears but on other area not same place as before.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to apply a topical antibiotic cream when you find pus along with antibiotic medications. When it dries up take paticular care to keep the area clean so that it doesn't develop again. You can use metrogyl-p when you have the boil. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
You need some antibiotocs and.some topical cream.for the same It will go away quickly.
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines