Skin geting white at penn

I am 33,single,working. It's being 6months the skin getting white at the tip of pennies.some times it is getting red , itching & swelling while doing masturbations. I am really scared about the white skin as I am planning to marry in 6 months. Please guide me to which Dr I have to show this problem.please reply ASAP.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin geting white at penn

Thanks for the query.
This could be related to a skin disease called Vitiligo. It is easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) examination is used to understand it better. Kindly consult a skin specialist. Other skin conditions and close mimickers can rarely confuse a diagnosis of Vitiligo. Vitiligo has excellent treatment options and can be cured provided the patient sticks to the recommendations.
Meet a Dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis or you can send the pictures on Practo direct for personal recommendations.
Avoid self medications.